Jacqueline Obyikocha is at it again. She throwing a blogging party at her place this weekend. The party begins April 30 and ends May 1, what a party! This is the place to be if you’re a newcomer or have been around awhile. This will be my third visit to one of her parties. Jacqueline’s blogging site is the place to learn about new bloggers and receive a wealth of information.
Save the date, you will be happy you did. Besides, the music and socializing, you get to drop your link off, visit other bloggers and have bloggers visit you too.
According to Jacqueline here are some of the 10+ 1 reasons you will want to be there:
- You meet great folks
- You enjoy good music
- You eat zero calories, non-fatting good online food
- You enjoy all the cocktails and mocktails your mind wants to
- You laugh as loud as you like
- You grow your blog
- You wiggle your waist and shake a leg
- You get more eyeballs ogling your work
- You have fun
- You meet fab folks – oh ok, I said that before.
- YOU GET INSPIRED
See you this weekend, April 30th and May 1! Here’s your invitation
click on this link and look around: https://acookingpotandtwistedtales.com/2016/04/25/10-1-reasons-why-you-must-come-for-the-party/